Friday, July 10, 2009
So today was book out day. The 1st day. And just when I thought all was fine, I found my heart palpitating like a jackhammer towards 4pm. I mean, yes, my heart does its unusual beat skippings and flutterings every now and then (which is one of the things that makes me love this boy), but wah this jackhammer feeling, was like on a higher level ah sia. No kidding.
So I take that as my withdrawal symptoms, I guess? During tuition I was already hyper. I kept glancing at the clock (which happened to be like 27 minutes slow! Wth?) and my poor tutee wasted 2 hours with me cos I was so distracted I kept forgetting what I'd wanted to say, and I was just practically so blurcock.
By the time I ended, I would've flown to the MRT station if I could la sia.
The best was when I entered Causeway Point. I felt like I had arrhythmia. My heart was like "eeeeek! cepat-cepat jumpa dia!!!!!!" (in that squeaky squealy annoying voice, if it had one, jumping up and down, if it could) The kind where you'd squeeze it to shut it up, but the guinea pig-like sounds will still pass through your fingers, ya that kind of sound.
I think the smile on both our faces was priceless. No two idiots would've looked happier to see each other, even if meant standing midway in between the passageway to the toilet, in front of a sushi restaurant, and a DIY shop. -__-
Ok lah, so this means hands down, that I am officially smitten and kental. And this has been a very annoying entry to read, basically about how much I had missed him.
Trust me, if you've been together long enough, you'll know just how special it feels. Jackhammer palpitations are the awesomest.
And today I learnt in school that there are actually survivors of HIV.
But for the majority, it'll a be a painful journey to the end. Dying of the opportunistic infections, rather than the manifestations of the virus itself. :(
Labels: okay maybe not ah
X O X O; 11:37 pm